SkyWorks Announces Q3 2016 Activities
SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2016 for its Asset Management, Investment Banking & Management Consulting Groups.
Asset Management Group Activities
Asset Management Services, provided through SkyWorks Leasing, included the following:
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the acquisition of one B737-700 on lease to Southwest Airlines. SkyWorks has been retained to manage the aircraft on behalf of the buyer.
- On behalf of two U.S. investors, SkyWorks arranged the lease extensions of five A320s on lease to United Airlines.
- On behalf of various investor clients, SkyWorks arranged for Letters of Intent pertaining to the sale of 21 aircraft in four separate transactions (A319s, B737s, B757s and ERJ145s) as well as the acquisition of two A320s, all expecting to close in Q4 2016.
- SkyWorks has also recently been retained by NXT Capital to remarket one E175LR aircraft (s/n's 17000231) for immediate sale or lease. For information, please contact Johan Claesson email@example.com.
Investment Banking & Management Consulting Group Activities
Investment Banking and Management Consulting Services, provided through SkyWorks Capital, included the following:
- SkyWorks arranged financing, on behalf of AeroMexico, for the delivery of the first new 787-9 aircraft delivered by Boeing to AeroMexico.
- SkyWorks continued to serve as an arranger/advisor to Delta in the SLB of 17 narrowbody aircraft (a combination of A321s and 737-900ERs) and three A330s. During the quarter, nine aircraft closings were completed with three different lessors.
- SkyWorks was engaged as an advisor in trans-Atlantic joint venture negotiations to a confidential operator.
- SkyWorks was engaged as a strategic advisor to a top 10 aircraft operating lessor.
- SkyWorks continued to serve as an advisor to GOL in the out-of-court restructuring of its existing fleet-related lease obligations, as part of the company's overall restructuring process.
- SkyWorks continued to serve as an advisor to the Unsecured Creditors' Committee in the Republic Airways Chapter 11 Bankruptcy restructuring, focusing on evaluating the go forward business plan (capacity purchase agreements, fleet, cost structure) and claims.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks Holdings provides a full complement of asset management, investment banking, and management consulting services globally to the aviation industry through its subsidiaries SkyWorks Leasing and SkyWorks Capital. SkyWorks Leasing, which operates the firm’s Asset Management Group, is a leading independent aircraft remarketing firm and provides turnkey third-party portfolio asset management, remarketing, and technical advisory services for owners and operators of commercial aircraft. SkyWorks Capital, which operates the firm’s Investment Banking and Management Consulting Groups, is a premier aviation advisory and investment banking firm founded in 2002.
SkyWorks has performed services encompassing over 10% of the global commercial jet fleet. SkyWorks has advised on aircraft order campaigns for over 1,100 aircraft; arranged lease and debt financing of more than $20 Billion; performed asset management and servicing on over 150 aircraft with over 80 aircraft currently under management; remarketed and traded over 250 aircraft; undertaken portfolio and M&A related evaluations on over 2,600 aircraft; performed restructuring advisory in connection with more than 1,800 aircraft; and provided network and fleet planning advisory encompassing 300 aircraft.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Hong Kong, and with senior team members located in additional regions around the world.
SkyWorks is headquartered at 283 Greenwich Ave., 4th Floor, Greenwich, CT. 06830, Tel. 203-983-6677.
Anders Hebrand Managing Director & Head of Asset Management
+1 (203) 983-6683
Matthew Landess Managing Director & Head of Investment Banking
+1 (303) 663-6630
Scott Gibson Managing Director & Head of Management Consulting
+1 (203) 983-6685