SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2017 for its Asset Management, Investment Banking, & Management Consulting Groups.
Asset Management Group Activities:
Asset Management Services, provided through SkyWorks Leasing, included transactions for 18 aircraft and additional services as follows:
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two A330-300 aircraft currently on lease to Asiana.
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of three A320-200 aircraft on lease to Delta Air Lines.
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of ten A319 aircraft on lease to American Airlines.
- On behalf of Alaska Airlines, SkyWorks arranged the lease return and subsequent sale of two CRJ-700 aircraft.
- On behalf of Modern Logistics, a Brazilian 3PL and air freight operator, SkyWorks sourced and arranged an operating lease for one 737-400SF.
Investment Banking & Management Consulting Group Activities:
Investment Banking and Management Consulting Services, provided through SkyWorks Capital, included the following:
- On behalf of Aeromexico, SkyWorks arranged a combination PDP/SLB financing with a major operating lessor for five 737 MAX 8 aircraft delivering between 2018 and 2020. SkyWorks continues to serve as arranger and advisor to Aeromexico on PDP/SLB financings for additional 737 MAX aircraft.
- On behalf of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, SkyWorks arranged approximately $125 million of senior secured debt backed by six 767F aircraft with a Japanese commercial bank, and acted as advisor in respect of the senior secured debt financing of one 767F aircraft with a U.S. commercial bank.
- SkyWorks continues to serve as arranger and advisor to Atlas for additional 767F aircraft it is acquiring.
- SkyWorks continued to serve as arranger/advisor to Delta Air Lines under a 2017 engagement to arrange sale and leaseback financing for narrowbody aircraft (a combination of A321s and 737-900ERs). During the quarter, seven aircraft closings were completed (4 A321-200s and 3 737-900ERs).
- SkyWorks provided fleet- and network-related advisory services to an Asia Pacific flag carrier, a European flag carrier, and a Caribbean flag carrier. SkyWorks continued to provide due diligence and debt restructuring advisory services to a Middle East investor.
- SkyWorks was engaged by a Middle East investor to provide strategic advisory services.
- SkyWorks was engaged by a bank group to provide investment advisory services with respect to an aircraft subject to an operating lease.
- SkyWorks was engaged by an operating lessor to arrange debt financings for one 777-300ER and one 737-800 aircraft that it is acquiring.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks Holdings provides a full complement of asset management, investment banking, and management consulting services globally to the aviation industry through its subsidiaries SkyWorks Leasing and SkyWorks Capital. SkyWorks Leasing, which operates the firm’s Asset Management Group, is a leading independent aircraft remarketing firm and provides turnkey third-party portfolio asset management, remarketing, and technical advisory services for owners and operators of commercial aircraft. SkyWorks Capital, which operates the firm’s Investment Banking and Management Consulting Groups, is a premier aviation advisory and investment banking firm founded in 2002.
SkyWorks has performed services encompassing over 10% of the global commercial jet fleet. SkyWorks has advised on aircraft order campaigns for over 1,100 aircraft; arranged lease and debt financing of more than $20 Billion; performed asset management and servicing on over 150 aircraft with over 80 aircraft currently under management; remarketed and traded over 250 aircraft; undertaken portfolio and M&A related evaluations on
over 2,600 aircraft; performed restructuring advisory in connection with more than 1,800 aircraft; and provided network and fleet planning advisory encompassing 300 aircraft.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, and with senior team members located in additional regions around the world.
SkyWorks is headquartered at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT. 06830, Tel. 203-983-6677.www.skyworkscapital.com
Managing Director & Head of Asset Management
+1 (203) 983-6683
Managing Director & Head of Investment Banking
+1 (303) 663-6630
Managing Director & Head of Management Consulting
+1 (203) 983-6685
SkyWorks Announces Q3 2017 Activities